The Daily Mixr: Jessica Sanchez, Scary Movie 5, CN BLUE
- CN BLUE’s Yonghwa shows off his hard work in the gym with a new Twitter selca.
- Check out this review to find out if Laura Mercier’s Foundation Primer is what you need to make your foundation last.
- Jessica Sanchez has her sights on Eminem to guest on her debut album.
- Scribblenauts Unlimited is heading to the Wii U and 3DS!
- Ashley Tisdale is heading to the big screen again as one of the female leads in Scary Movie 5.
- Customers can find out the specifics of what AT&T is offering for their Samsung Galaxy S III launch.
- Now this is why you should never wear Crocs when you go tanning (…or outside).
- Such a cute Red Dragon is featured in today’s Unique USB.
- Mano Erina releases her full PV for “Song for the DATE.”
Too much lolz at “Big” and dry, breezy mornings. What was the highlight of your day? More »
The Daily Mixr: EXO-M + EXO-K, See the Light!, The Avengers
- You may think you know the difference between EXO-M and EXO-K but this picture points it out pretty hilariously.
- You may not know that beauty for real’s See the Light! Illuminating Light Up Lip Gloss (whew!) is the perfect one for you, but after Jinra’s review, it’s actually extremely handy with all its features.
- While we’re still in the early phases of Summer, here are 8 ideas of things to plan with your friends for some fun memories.
- Check out this cool and actually professional-looking backpack and if that’s not enough…it’s waterproof too!
- The Avengers have successfully defeated Harry Potter in claiming the coveted title of being the third biggest movie of all time.
- The Sony Xperia ST21i gears up to its arrival with its actual name, the Sony Xperia Tipo.
- Rei Kawakubo shares her designing methods that definitely sets her apart from other designers.
- Halo 4 drops an impressive gameplay trailer at this week’s E3 2012.
A very fun catch up pho lunch with my sister (who’s been gone in Ecuador since January)! What was the highlight of your day? More »
The Daily Mixr: Jonghyun, Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream, Halo 4
- Apparently SHINee’s Jonghyun was pretty close to going to the airport…shirtless?!
- Find out if TONY MOLY’s luxurious-sounding Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream is a match made for you.
- Pixar’s latest animated film, “Brave” will feature a tribute to the one and only Steve Jobs.
- Usher confesses that Justin Bieber is better than he is at staying in a relationship.
- A teenager (creepily) finds a picture of his dead uncle inside a random Polaroid Camera that he picked up at a garage sale.
- As a Gothic green vision, Lily Collins is looking especially fierce at the Women of the Year Awards.
- LG Spectrum users can take advantage of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich build that has recently leaked, though the OTA seems to be coming soon.
- New Halo 4 concept shots have been discovered on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
- AKB48 has transformed into adorable “Veggie Rangers” for their latest Kagome CM.
New updates that made for an amusing work day. What was the highlight of your day? More »
The Daily Mixr: BIG BANG, Hey! Say! JUMP, Facebook Camera
- Everyone’s favorite fearless leader G-Dragon channels his inner…mushroom (?) for BIG BANG’s latest teaser for their “MONSTER” MV.
- Facebook has launched their own Instagram-esque app called Facebook Camera.
- Georgia May Jagger is sure to shine as Material Girl’s newest face.
- It’s official! Mark the newly announced release date on your calendar to pick up the Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection that will delight any fan.
- Bring everything you need without it looking like an overstuffed mess with the Gucci Duilio Horsebit Top Handle Bag by your side and shown in today’s Cute Carriers.
- A bummer for these HTC tablets that will not be getting an upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Rock the whale tails on your digits that are featured in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Surely you won’t think that eyebrows are unimportant after seeing these slightly-frightening celeb pictures.
- Hey! Say! JUMP successfully pulls off their first overseas concert in the dazzling city of Hong Kong.
The weird (yet intriguing) zombie news lately. What was the highlight of your day? More »
The Daily Mixr: Emma Stone, Kim Kibum, MISIA
- Kim Kibum shows off his chiseled swimmer’s body in the latest stills from “I Love Italy/I Love Lee Tae Ri.”
- Check out Sandy’s review of the NYX Blush in Angel and see if it does the trick to making you look heavenly.
- Adam Levive’s ex-girlfriend, Anne V, has moved on…to Jared Leto?
- Emma Stone picks up a special MTV Movie Award for all her fabulous work - congrats!
- Show off your “electrifying love” in today’s iSkin of the Day.
- Though it never got a chance to start, may BBM for Android RIP.
- Brad Pitt rocks a pair of (pricey) gold sunglasses at the Cannes Film Premiere.
- SEGA updates Anarchy Reigns’s release date to…TBC - bummer.
- The PV for MISIA’s latest single, “Koi wa Owaranai Zutto is now out!
Cooking adventures! What was the highlight of your day? More »
The Daily Mixr: Korilakkuma, Tony Moly, EXO-K's Kai
- Being surrounded by the magic of Disneyland would put a smile on anyone’s face, so why was EXO-K’s Kai looking so grumpy? Find out the reason here.
- Find out if you can become a “Luminous Goddess” with this make-up mist from Tony Moly.
- UGG debuts a new line of wedding-inspired boots and flip-flops for your big day.
- The Angry Birds phenomena hasn’t died just yet, its latest endeavor is, interestingly enough, something in China….
- Thanks to Verizon’s upcoming update, specific phones on their line will be able to be used outside the US as well.
- How adorable is this basket of Korilakkuma plushies? It would definitely make anyone day to receive this.
- Google updates their Google Search app to bring you the information you seek a little speedier.
- Look out for a new single to drop from KAT-TUN this June!
Finally got a haircut! Hooray for lighter hair :] What was the highlight of your day? More »
The Daily Mixr: iPhone 5, 2NE1, Pocket Bunny
- Dara shares the happy celebration for 2NE1 with a selca of their 3rd Anniversary cake!
- TONY MOLY hits it out of the park with their super adorable Pocket Bunny in Moist Mist - see if it’s worth it beyond the cute in this review.
- Justin Bieber and Usher are big on showing support for one another.
- Make your home even cozier with this Zelda Fireplace Art that is super cool though it won’t actually bring any heat.
- Look forward to Michael Kors to be more of a presence when he opens up 15 new stores in Shanghai by the end of this year.
- The iPhone 5 is rumored to sport a 4-inch display over its regular 3.5-inch.
- This could possibly be one of the top reasons why you might not go to heaven…
- On a budget? The Yzi tablet offers a lot for a pretty sweet and low price.
- The full PV for Not yet’s new single, “Suika BABY” is now out!
Naps in icky weather. What was the highlight of your day? More »
The Daily Mixr: Helter Skelter, TaeTiSeo, Diablo III
- A Wonder Girls fan ends up getting the best of TaeTiSeo when he joins the girls on the recent episode of “Hello.”
- If you aren’t already playing Diablo III, you might want to find out how it fares in this first impressions post that may tempt you to start.
- The season finale of NCIS has arrived and if you missed out, you don’t want to skip this action-packed recap.
- It seems like you might be seeing Siva Kaneswaran from The Wanted in the spotlight of a Bollywood movie?
- A genius idea that would definitely get a lot of us on a treadmill…though getting off would then be the hard part.
- Channeling street style chic, Rihanna rocks one eye-catching look this past Mother’s Day.
- Rock the Super Stars look on your digits in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- The latest Facebook update for Android users is one with significant improvements, especially visually.
- Word is that Apple is planning a smaller dock connector to the upcoming new iPhone.
- The trailer is finally out for the live action version of Helter Skelter with Sawajiri Erika.
Finished my today’s errands in such lovely weather. What was the highlight of your day? More »